Senin, 30 Juni 2014

fiction short story

He's not my first love, my first love came when I was child and honestly I have forgotten who he was. He's the one person who said I love you in the morning, who told how pretty I'm, who asked me have you had your lunch,who reminded me to pray (even he not remind me I never forget to pray, lol), who encourage me everyday ...as woman you felt happy when a guy  who you love so much did things like that. 

Maybe I'm too late for relationship, in early 24 year I committed my self for having relationship with him.  the relationship is not going to be as I expected.  Love is not enough to build relationship, there's such as communication, trust, same purpose, and willing to be together.
We decided or maybe the right words is he decided to end this relationship. I'm sad, hurt, confuse, broken... I get lost for a while. . I was crying all the time over 2 months, it's really takes time to realize that I'm the one who was leaved by person that I love so much. 

so lucky I have some buddies who always cheers and care to me so much. They said you'll be okay, let's move on soon, you pretty and smart just pick one guy it's not problem (too much, okay it's lebay pisan) or the extreme one he don't deserve  you!!!    

I erased our pictures, erase all the pictures from my pc and phone I hope it'll help me to forget him.I thought my wound has been healing, but last night I saw my pc (long time not use my private pc), I found a folder full of photos, there was our pictures... our last pictures. I remember the moment when he finally finished his mini thesis draft, we went to his supervisor mini thesis for seeking his sign in the draft. that moment full of happiness, full of love and I felt happy for his achievement in his study.. after I memorized the moment, I was crying over the night.

Now I have to realize, move on is not choice, but  it's must for me. no more tear (hopefully). 

everybody has their love story, this is maybe not happily ever after story it's just one upon time story *lol* 

Before Ramdhan I have asked forgiven for all mistakes that I did to him, let's start new chapter.. tomorrow will be better a day, Amin ya Allah. 




1 komentar:

  1. Tau Liebster Award? selamat buat kamu! coba deh cek http://coffee-philia.blogspot.com/2014/07/first-liebster-award.html *note: bukan iklan obat kurus

    BalasHapus